Vascular Surgeon - Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute | Monroe
Location: Monroe, North Carolina
Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute, part of Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, is actively seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Vascular Surgeon for Atrium Health Union in Monroe, North Carolina.
Sanger is one of the Southeast’s largest cardiac and vascular programs providing the highest quality care available to patients with cardiovascular disease throughout North and South Carolina. Sanger performs more than 2,500 vascular procedures annually and is ranked top 5 for TEVAR and EVAR procedures.
About the Opportunity:
· Surgeon must be BC/BE in vascular surgery
· Experience and expertise in all adult vascular techniques - Minimum of 3-5 years experience
· Support growth of vascular surgery services at Atrium facilities; Must be willing to travel among Atrium Health satellite hospitals
· Opportunity to participate in education of multiple GME accredited programs
About the Practice:
· Currently there are 12 Vascular Surgeons within Atrium Health and 6 Advanced Care Practitioners
· Fully accredited vascular lab
· Multiple state-of-the-art interventional and hybrid suites
· Fully accredited two-year fellowship program accredited by the ACGME; Graduating two fellows per year
· Access to multiple clinical trials with fully integrated research trial department
· Large tertiary referral center
· Great collegiality within the practice and support among other specialists and administration
· Competitive two-year salary guarantee
· Comprehensive benefits for Physician and Family
· 401k retirement plan with employer contribution
· Relocation stipend
· PTO and paid CME time
To learn more or to submit a CV for confidential consideration, please contact:
Meredith Valentine, Recruiter, Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute
Union County, one of the fastest growing counties in North Carolina, has a population of over 228,000 and is geographically located between the mountains and the coast, with proximity to Charlotte. Union County has many wonderful neighborhoods, as well as excellent public and private educational opportunities.
Atrium Health Union is a 175-bed hospital in Monroe, NC, providing comprehensive emergency services and specialty medical care. The campus offers a variety of medical services, including a day surgery center, cancer treatment center, long-term care facility, behavioral health center, specialty care clinics, a community wellness and outreach program, a women and children’s center, interventional heart program and physician practices. Over the past 15-plus years, the hospital has served the Monroe area, and is adding new services and more specialized physicians and programs to meet the growing healthcare needs of the community.