Sleep Medicine Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC
As part of the Atrium Health Sleep Medicine service line, this full-time Sleep Medicine position will support the Atrium Health mission to continue to grow and meet the demands of Sleep Medicine in the Charlotte Metro region. This position will only practice sleep medicine and will be located on the western side of Charlotte, embedded within an Internal Medicine practice as part of an integrated approach for referrals. The Sleep Medicine service line manages any sleep disorder with system combined 14 sleep laboratories and DME.
- Location: Gastonia, NC (less than 30 minutes to downtown Charlotte)
- Join current team of 10+ sleep practitioners in the Charlotte Metro Region
- 100 % Outpatient
- Limited night call for the sleep laboratory
The ideal candidate:
- Fellowship-trained in Sleep Medicine, preferred but not required
- ABMS Sleep certified/eligible preferred; ABSM also will be considered
Responsibilities will include:
- 30+ clinical contact hours of weekly practice seeing Sleep Medicine pts.
- Designated time for sleep study interpretation (both polysomnography and HSAT)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a group of a dedicated, family oriented, and caring team members that work hard to promote wellness in their community and surrounding areas.
Please submit an updated resume/CV for consideration.