OBGYN Nocturnist Hospitalist in Charlotte Area
Location: Pineville, NC
Atrium Health is actively recruiting two OBGYN Nocturnist Hospitalists for Pineville OBGYN Hospitalist Group. OBGYN Hospitalists will support Piedmont GYN/OB which is an established practice consisting of 13 Physicians and 7 Advanced Care Practitioners. This team is supported by excellent 24/7 midwife coverage, sub-specialty care and Critical Care coverage.
What you’ll enjoy in this practice:
• Work Schedule: Night shift | 7-on/7-off
• Guaranteed salary and incentive package
• Excellent benefits package to provide security for you and your family
• Relocation assistance
• CME allowance
• Highly motivated team player who possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desires a long-term commitment to the community
• Board-Certified/Board-Eligible OBGYN
Our Charlotte/Pineville area has many attractive features that make it easy to call this area your home:
- The area offers a very affordable cost of living, strong schools in both the public and private sector, and sits conveniently within equal distance between the Blue Ridge Mountains of NC and many coastal resorts.
- Our metro area is a successful business community with several Fortune 500 Headquarters located here.
- Charlotte offers a thriving arts community that hosts Broadway plays, ballet, and the symphony.
- We are also home to two professional sports teams; the Carolina Panthers and the Charlotte Hornets, as well as the home of NASCAR.
Carolinas HealthCare System Pineville, located in a quaint Charlotte, NC suburb, offers comprehensive maternity services in a warm and comfortable environment. Our maternity center has been recognized for supporting multiple birthing options and working with patients to accommodate their birth plan. Our family-centered approach involves mother-baby care and allows mother and baby to stay together in their private room.
Labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) care all take place in one of our private, spacious suites—all designed around the needs of patients and their families.
For premature infants or newborns needing special care immediately after birth, we offer a Level III Neonatal Care Unit (NCU). Our NCU staff includes neonatologists, registered nurses and neonatal nurse practitioners who offer the latest technology in a warm and supportive environment.
Our NCU can provide extra assistance for babies born as early as 28 weeks. Should even more specialized care be required, transport to the Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery at Atrium Health is available.