Neurology opportunity in Union County (Monroe, NC)
Neuroscience Institute – Union is seeking a team oriented and quality driven BE/BC Neurologist to join our comprehensive group. Our group consists of 80+ Neurologist throughout the Greater Charlotte Area. This opportunity will provide general neurology care and foster academic and research opportunities. Great collegiality within the division and autonomy!
- Fully outpatient care in a comprehensive general neurology practice.
- Office Hours 8am – 5pm, Monday-Friday, with our own Neurohospitalist on staff at Atrium Health -Union.
- Option for weekend inpatient coverage as neurology consultation service.
- Telestroke coverage at Atrium Health -Union 24/7
- Access to robust services such as Carolinas Stroke Network and stroke rehabilitation care
- Support and collaboration with Epileptologists, MS and Neuromuscular Specialists
- Supervising opportunities available for medical students and residents.
- Comprehensive benefit package including sign on and relocation allowance
- BE/BC in Neurology and licensed in the state of NC
Atrium Health Union is a 175-bed hospital in Monroe, NC, providing comprehensive emergency services and specialty medical care. The campus offers a variety of medical services, including a day surgery center, cancer treatment center, long-term care facility, behavioral health center, specialty care clinics, a community wellness and outreach program, a women and children’s center, interventional heart program and physician practices. Over the past 15-plus years our hospital has been serving the Monroe area, and we have worked to add new services and more specialized physicians and programs to meet the growing healthcare needs of our community.
For additional information, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume