NEUROHOSPITALISTS - Concord, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN), is the region's largest and most experienced stroke network. Our Neurological Specialists work together to provide wide-ranging, seamlessly connected neurological care. We are recruiting Neurohospitalists to join our team in Concord, NC. Carolinas Medical Center NorthEast in Concord is a 457-bed regional hospital northeast of Charlotte.
Atrium Health, is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Our Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Major focus on inpatient neurology and helping transition of care to outpatient setting
- Acute stroke competent
- Comfortable seeing a wide spectrum of patients and neurological disorders
- Support growth of neurology/stroke services at Atrium Health facilities and stroke-related research and Tele-stroke services
- Provide remote stroke/neurology expertise to regional facilities
- Established protocols for standardized care across the continuum
- Emphasis on co-leadership with our physicians, who have a strong voice and are fully engaged in strategic discussions
- Comprehensive compensation, benefits package and relocation stipend
About the practice:
- Join one of the leading healthcare organizations in the Southeast and one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit systems in the country
- Atrium Health offers a rewarding work environment, great work-life balance
- National leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the Neurosciences
- We partner to provide the best Neurological care possible, leveraging our size, scope, and clinical expertise
Concord is approximately 25 miles northeast of Charlotte and is the second largest city in the Charlotte metro area and the 12th largest city in NC, is home to some top tourist destinations: NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway and the region’s only IKEA store. The area offers world-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical and cultural opportunities are all readily available and easily accessed. Diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and golf, as well as unlimited year round recreational opportunities. Excellent public and private schools and numerous top ranked colleges and universities throughout the greater Charlotte region and state of North Carolina. Our location offers an easy drive to the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains and many most popular US beaches. Immediate access to a state of the art international airport, ranked 7th busiest worldwide, offering direct flights across the country and to several international destinations.
For additional information, please submit Cover Letter and CV. Thank you!