Academic/Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity
Location: Charlotte, NC
Myers Park Internal Medicine is currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join their practice in Charlotte, NC.
Myers Park Internal Medicine is a community clinic that is part of a large integrated physician network with access to system level resources across the care continuum. Ideal candidates will be passionate about caring for under-served, medically complex patients within a practice that embodies diversity of race, culture, ethnicity and language.
· Join current team of 7 faculty physicians, 2 NP’s, 42 residents and other staff.
· Low resident/faculty ratio
· Monday–Friday 7:45 a.m. -5 p.m.
· Shared call as well as the use of live answer RN triage service, Telehealth
· On site x-ray, laboratory, pharmacy, MSW, Care Managers and Interpreters
· Access to several sub-specialty clinics at Myers Park
· Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
· Located less than 2 blocks from our main hospital, Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center
· Access to additional System level care management resources and virtual technology
As part of Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, you will be a key member of our care team. A team that honors each other's opinions and respects our physician's expertise. With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
Contact me for more information or to submit your CV for review!
Carolinas Medical Center (CMC) is the flagship hospital of Atrium Health, which is distinguished throughout the Southeastern United States for its excellent patient care and medical expertise.
CMC operates at two locations: CMC and CMC-Mercy. These locations are 1.3 miles apart.
From modest beginnings in 1943, we have evolved into the largest hospital in the region and a world-class facility that offers a full range of services to the Charlotte community and beyond, with more than 1,100 physicians and providers specializing in all areas of medicine.
CMC serves as the region’s only Level 1 Trauma center and is an approved transplant center for heart, kidney, pancreas and liver. We also serve as one of North Carolina’s five Academic Medical Center Teaching Hospitals, providing residency training for more than 200 physicians in 15 specialties and serve as a satellite for the medical school at UNC-Chapel Hill.
Also situated at CMC is Levine Cancer Institute's academic and research headquarters, Carolinas Rehabilitation, and Levine Children's Hospital, consistently ranked among the top 50 children’s hospitals in the nation.