COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL NEUROLOGY - Concord/Albemarle, NC
Location: Concord, NC
COMPREHENSIVE, GENERAL Neurology – Outpatient Concord/Albemarle NC
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology NorthEast, part of Atrium Health, is recruiting board certified/board eligible comprehensive general Neurologists to join an established, 7-physician, primarily outpatient practice based in Concord, NC. Physicians will share responsibilities with 1-2 other colleagues to cover outpatient satellite practice in Albemarle, NC to provide care to patients closer to home in that market.
Atrium Health, is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Our Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.
- Affiliation with Neurosciences Institute – Neurology, a large, organized group with locations throughout the Charlotte metro region
- Practice many facets of Neurology and steer your practice toward areas of your personal interest
- Established protocols for standardized care across the continuum
- Co-leadership with our physicians who have a strong voice and are fully engaged in strategic discussions
- Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefit packages
- Best of both worlds – mix of old and young patient population, wide range of diseases from MS, seizures, parkinsonism, dementia, and headache, fully supported by a large group of subspecialists & Neurohospitalists
- Collegial work environment, excellent referral base
- 90% Outpatient practice with NO stroke call, ~ 5 weekends/year supporting Neurohospitalists with inpatient work Sat-Sun day shift only
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology NorthEast, in Concord, is approximately 25 miles northeast of Charlotte. Concord, the second largest city in the Charlotte metro area and the 12th largest city in NC, is home to some top tourist destinations: NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway and the region’s only IKEA store. Our mid-Atlantic location makes getting in and out easy from anywhere in the world.
Albemarle is approximately 25 miles east on the fringe of the beautiful Uwharrie National Forest and is in the heart of Stanly County, nestled in the rolling hills of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, untouched by urban sprawl. Small friendly communities scattered among county farmlands and forests offer an unlimited variety of cultural and recreational amenities. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the wide array and abundance of wildlife, pristine forests and winding hiking trails, as well as various equestrian facilities. Enjoy waterfront living and a boater’s paradise on Stanly County’s lakes.
For additional information, please submit Cover Letter and CV. Thank you!