COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL NEUROLOGY – HYBRID INPATIENT/OUTPATIENT POSITION – Pineville, NC
Location: Pineville, NC
Neuroscience Institute – Neurology Pineville is seeking a dedicated BE/BC Neurologist to join our South Charlotte practice. This opportunity will grant the ability to practice many facets of Neurology both in the inpatient and outpatient setting. Academic and research opportunities are available. Great collegiality within the division and autonomy!
- Dedicated time for outpatient or inpatient care with procedural skills such as EMG, EEG, and Botox welcome
- Office Hours 8am – 5pm; No inpatient call coverage on nights or weekends.
- Providers typically see 15-18 patients per day in outpatient clinic
- Inpatient consult service. All admissions by Carolinas Hospitalist Group.
- Strong mid level provider support on inpatient consult service
- Access to robust services such as Carolinas Stroke Network and stroke rehabilitation care
- Acute stroke care and after hours inpatient coverage by third part Teleneurology provider
- Supervising opportunities available
- Comprehensive benefit package including sign on and relocation allowance
- Academic opportunities with faculty designation for residents and students.
- BE/BC in Neurology and licensed in the state of NC
- 1-5 years of outpatient and inpatient experience preferred.
Atrium Health Pineville is a 250 bed hospital and medical office building in Pineville, NC which is perfectly situated on a shared campus with presence from all major specialties as well as Carolinas Rehabilitation hospital – Pineville on site. This practice serves the southern Mecklenburg, York and Lancaster county patients. Pineville provides affordable homes and excellent schools. Come be a part of a growing patient-based practice that provide innovative services!
Pineville, NC offers affordable homes, quaint neighborhoods, historic downtown, convenient shopping, restaurants. A great place to call home, Pineville was ranked #1 in Movoto’s list of top 10 cities in the area to live in.
For additional information, please submit CV, and Cover Letter.