Location: Charlotte, NC
Atrium Health is actively recruiting OB/GYN Hospitalists for metro Charlotte OB/GYN practices. These laborists will support the providers of Atrium Health established practices and will deliver at Atrium Health hospitals.
What you’ll enjoy in these positions:
- 7-8 call days per month; 24 hour shifts
- Supervising Certified Nurse Midwives
- Guaranteed salary
- Excellent benefits package to provide security for you and your family
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
• Highly motivated team player who possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desires a long-term commitment to the community
• Board-Certified/Board-Eligible OBGYN
Ideally situated between mountains and beaches, Charlotte, NC has a metropolitan area of 2.4 million that continues to experience rapid growth. Charlotte is the US’s second largest banking center and has a full array of cultural activities and professional sports teams. Charlotte offers excellent public and private school options, and North Carolina is home to several world-class universities.
Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, is a not for profit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers, and medical practices in the American states of North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.