Outpatient Family Medicine - locations near Morganton, NC in the Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain Foothills
Location: , NC
Atrium Health is actively recruiting BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join our team affiliated with our partner, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge. This hospital employed practice opportunity consists of a variety of locations including several Family Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- 100% Outpatient practice
- 4.5 days/week; Shared call
- Established, well-respected, high volume practice
- Strong, integrated health system support
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes CME allowance, and Paid Time Off
- Generous loan repayment program
- Relocation assistance
- Top-rate malpractice insurance coverage
- 403b retirement and savings plan
- Family-oriented community with excellent schools and affordable cost of living
Morganton, known as “Nature's Playground ” is about an hour northwest of Charlotte and about an hour east of Asheville along the I40 corridor in the foothills of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains. Discover Burke County, with a population of approximately 90,000, offers an abundance of recreation including hiking, biking, camping, fishing, boating, cycling, rock climbing, golf, and is an easy hour drive to some of the best skiing in the eastern US.
Explore the area via a variety of tours available from Beer, Barbeque and Whiskey, area Winery tours or Zipline through Catawba Meadows Park. Morganton sits on the Catawba River and in addition to the lovely scenic landscapes, the area offers wonderful shopping and dining, a thriving downtown and state-of-the-art theater that hosts Broadway shows.
Thank you for considering our Family Medicine team. For additional information, please submit CV, Cover Letter.