Experienced Orthopedic PA or NP needed at Southeast Orthopedics in beautiful Whiteville, NC!
Location: Whiteville, NC
- Independent Clinics seeing patients with a variety of orthopedic injuries and illnesses
- Rounding on inpatients
- Assisting in the operating room as needed
- Emergency Department consultations
- First call 10 days/month
Highlights of Opportunity:
- Directly employed by Atrium Health (Atrium manages the local hospital, Columbus Regional Healthcare System)
- Excellent benefits and compensation packages
- Sign-on bonus Available
Whiteville provides a small-town atmosphere with wonderful amenities including Lake Waccamaw, one of the largest natural lakes, plus less than an hour from both North and South Carolina sandy beaches and the bustling town of Wilmington, home to the University of North Carolina-Wilmington!
If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity and the desire to work with a collaborative and nationally recognized healthcare system near the beautiful coast…Contact me today!
Southeast Orthopedics is affiliated with Columbus Regional HealthCare System which boasts an impressive and highly trained medical staff and other healthcare professionals who represent a range of specialties and are dedicated to the well-being of every patient in their care.
Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, provides healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina. Altogether, Atrium has over 2,500 system-employed physicians operating nearly 40 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900+ care locations.