Urgent Care Career Opportunities (Experienced Nurse Practitioner & Physician Assistant)
Location: , NC & SC
You’ve always embraced the multitude of opportunities and experiences that come with working in healthcare. Now, we invite you to choose a career with an organization that embodies the spirit of endless potential.
Atrium Health's Urgent Care is currently looking for Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants to join our Urgent Care Division in Charlotte and the surrounding region.
We are currently seeking providers for the following areas:
- Full-time: Cabarrus, Salisbury, Float
- Part-time: Float (Ballantyne, Morehead & Gastonia)
- PRN: all sites
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 1 -2 years of Urgent Care and/or Emergency Medicine experience as an APP
- Ability to work as a solo provider
Employment benefits include:
- Sign On Bonus!
- Salary guarantee with incentives
- Employer paid benefits (including health and 401k)
- Episodic care only
- 12 hour shifts (weekend coverage every other week)
- Flexible schedule (work only 6 or 7 days within a two week period)
Location Hours (seven days a week):
- Most locations are open 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Children’s Urgent Cares are open 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Morehead Urgent Care is open 24/7
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Please submit an updated resume/CV for consideration.