Sleep Medicine - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Location: Charlotte, NC
As part of the Atrium Health Sleep Medicine service line, this full-time APP position will support the Atrium Health mission to continue to grow and meet the demands of Sleep Medicine in the Charlotte Metro region while working alongside outstanding physicians!
- Primary Location: Atrium Health Sleep Medicine- Randolph; however, must be able to float to Pineville and South Park.
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
- Join current team of 2 MDs, 1APP, Clinical Staff
- 100 % Outpatient
The ideal candidate:
- Master’s degree from an accredited NP or PA program
- Must have North Carolina license and DEA license
- Sleep Medicine experience preferred
Responsibilities will include:
- Obtain an accurate and complete medical history, perform an appropriate age-related physical exam, synthesize the data, generate an assessment and initiate a plan of care/management for the patient or family/caregivers
- Order or perform necessary medical procedures or tests in order to make an assessment and institute a plan of management
- Responsible for following up on the results of all ordered tests
This is an excellent opportunity to join a group of a dedicated, family oriented, and caring team members that work hard to promote wellness in their community and surrounding areas.
Please submit an updated resume/CV for consideration.