On-Site Care - Experienced Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant for PRN Float opportunity in NC and SC!
Location: , NC
Atrium Health is the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and operates one of the most successful Urgent Care and On-Site Care networks in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join our On-Site Care team at employer based site in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Current Opening: PRN Float - must be able to float to 14 clinics in NC and SC
- Schedule: Monday to Friday with occasional weekend if needed
- Hours: between 7am-7pm, minimum requirement of 32 hours every 6 weeks
- Additional staff may include: RN and/or CMA on staff
- Practices see traditional acute episodic care and basic primary care for ages 6-month old-seniors.
- Practice performs some occupational medicine services, specialized physicals and workman’s compensation cases
- NC and/or SC Licensure and DEA
- American Heart Association BLS
- DOT Certification ( must obtain after hire if not already certified, within first 90 days)
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care
- Must be able to work autonomously
Please submit your updated CV/resume for consideration.