APP Inpatient Behavioral Opportunity- Caldwell Community Hospital
Location: Lenior, NC
- Full Time Opportunity
- Required license and Certification: Acute Care NP, PA, as well as new grads within the specified specialty
- Schedule: 7 Days on 7 Days off
- Call is generally taken consecutively on their ‘on’ weeks.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Generous relocation allowance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
- Voted one of the Top Adventure Towns by National Geographic Adventure Magazine
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- A variety of things to do
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to the community
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
Caldwell Memorial Hospital is located in Lenoir, NC in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Lenoir was named an All-American city for leveraging civic engagement, collaboration, inclusiveness and innovation toward local issues. The unit will be newly built and will be a new unit within the hospital. The hospital represents 60+ providers comprised of multiple specialties. Providers are also part of a larger psychiatry group of 80+ physicians and 20+ APPs spread throughout Charlotte and surrounding communities. This allows for the providers to be connected to a larger group and provides opportunities for skill development and career advancement.