Experienced Gastroenterology PA/NP for Wilmington, NC - Named one of Southern Living Magazine’s Best Southern Cities
Location: Wilmington, NC
Live and work where other people vacation - the stunning Carolina Coast! Enjoy Wilmington’s vibrant riverfront and scenic Riverwalk that winds around the storied Cape Fear River to the area’s three colorful island beaches.
Atrium Health, one of the largest and most innovative health care systems in the nation, is recruiting an experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join Hanover Gastroenterology in Wilmington, NC, affiliated with our partner, New Hanover Regional Medical Center.
Our network of dedicated and compassionate medical professionals provides care to Wilmington and the surrounding areas, meeting the needs of our progressive, growing medical communities. All offices are located within minutes of New Hanover Regional Medical Center, a regional hospital and Level II trauma center.
Details of this practice:
- Hours are 8:00 am-5:00 pm including hospital rotation, 1:7 weekend rotation
- Growing ambulatory and procedural specialty, developing sub-specialty ACP disease management clinics
- Clinical diversity with both outpatient and inpatient service rotations
- 15 Office Visits/day and average of 10-12 inpatient consults/day shared by 2 APPs
- Significant population and specialty growth market
- Top rated Endoscopy Center
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, CME allowance, and relocation
- Safe, family-friendly community, with affordable cost of living
- Excellent Schools
- 1-2 years clinical experience as an APP is required, prior Gastroenterology experience preferred
Wilmington, NC is a coastal town located in Southeastern North Carolina. Rich in history, Wilmington boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include golf, tennis, boating, fishing, and hunting, surfing, biking, and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of “Hollywood East”. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities and collegiate sports. People are nice, traffic is minimal – Wilmington is a well-kept secret and great place to be! View a glimpse of Downtown Wilmington.
To learn more, please contact me today and submit Cover Letter, CV. Thank you!