Experienced Primary Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner – Southeast Primary Care – Tabor City, NC – Small town charm, 25 minutes from beautiful Carolina Coast!
Location: Tabor City, NC
Atrium Health , one of the largest and most innovative health care systems in the nation, is recruiting an experienced Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join an established practice affiliated with our partner Columbus Regional Healthcare System in Tabor City, NC. Southeast Primary Care offers a complete, cohesive care for men, women and children. We are looking for a candidate comfortable treating chronic and acute illness in all ages. Click here to see our video, Southeast Primary Care - Tabor City, NC
Our services include
- Preventative Medicine
- Pre-Employment/School/Sports Physicals
- Annual Physicals
- Pediatric Care
- Wellness Exams
- Health Maintenance
- Routine Diabetic Care
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Illness/Injury Diagnosis, Treatment & Referrals
Our practice offers
- Busy, well established, very stable practice
- Part of a community network, large patient population
- Professional growth and advancement
- Small hospital feel with large healthcare system resources and support
- Safe, family-friendly community with low cost of living
- 20 miles from Lake Waccamaw, largest natural lake on the East Coast
- 25 minutes from North Myrtle Beach, SC and 1 hour from Wilmington, NC
Tabor City, NC, known as the “Yam Capital of the World”, is in Columbus County, just north of the NC/SC border about 39 miles from Myrtle Beach, SC allowing quick and easy access to the beautiful Carolina coast. Lake Waccamaw, one of the largest natural lakes, sits at the edge of the Green Swamp Preserve filled with carnivorous plants, including pitcher plants, Venus flytraps and sundews. The Waccamaw River which flows from the lake, is in the southeastern section of the county. The swift, dark waters of the Lumber River defines the western limits of the county, while the Cape Fear River comprises a section of the northeastern border of Columbus County.
Thank you for considering our Family Medicine opportunity in Tabor City, NC!
For additional information, please contact me today and submit CV, Cover Letter