Advanced Practice Provider (APP)- Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group (CPCHG), Pineville, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group (CPCHG), is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) to join their growing team at Atrium Health Pineville.
- CPCHG is primarily inpatient palliative consultations at Atrium Health Pineville
- Join interdisciplinary team with collegial relationships that foster team oriented care; Strong referral base
- 8am -5pm , Full-time position, can include some weekends
- Shared call – nights and weekends, rotating schedule every 6-8 weeks
- Program hosts medical students, residents and APP fellows
- Chaplain support available through the hospital
- ACNP or AGNP and Palliative and/or Hospice experience required.
- Board certification in Hospice and Palliative Medicine required within 18 months of hire Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group provides clinical services that reflect the organizations philosophy and mission: to promote comprehensive, compassionate care for all living with serious illness. Join the growing CPCHG Team who cover inpatient, outpatient, and hospice care.
Atrium Health Pineville maintains the honorable tradition of healing, caring and growing to meet the healthcare needs of southern Mecklenburg, York and Lancaster counties.
Please submit your CV for consideration!