Atrium Health employs thousands of physicians at nearly 900 locations, both urban and rural.
- Our physicians can mentor and train residents and fellows, as well as teach at our medical colleges, and institutes, which is our teaching hospital — one of only five in North Carolina.
- Our scope of services ranges from cancer, cardiology and neuroscience to orthopaedics, surgery and transplants, and from trauma and critical care to children’s services, rehabilitation and women’s services.
Here you can confidently deliver the very highest levels of patient care, safety and satisfaction.
- You will collaborate with like-minded colleagues in a team atmosphere that welcomes innovation and forward thinking.
- You’ll benefit from the latest medical technologies, including EMRs, robotic surgery, virtual colonoscopy, and digital mammography scanning.
- Best of all, at the end of each day, you’ll know you made a difference in people’s lives.
Atrium Health provides jobs for more than 62,000 employees, serves nearly 10 million patients annually, and is a resource for more than 14.5 million people across North and South Carolina.
Join us. We are One Team, working together.