Carolinas Primary Care - Atrium Anson
Location: Wadesboro, NC
Carolinas Primary Care is currently seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join their growing team in Wadesboro, NC. Ideal candidates will be passionate about working in a rural setting seeing an under-served population.
Carolinas Primary Care is a provider based primary care family practice embedded in Atrium Anson. Atrium Anson serves as a Healthcare Hub for the region by providing Emergency Department care, Inpatient Care, Primary Care, as well as the following resources for the community: imaging, including x-ray, CT, Mammography, MRI, Stress Echo, and Cardiac Stress Testing.
- Rural community an hour from Charlotte
- Inpatient & outpatient services
- Inpatient shared with the current Medical Director, 7 days on 7 days off
- Join current team - 1 physician, 4 APP's, 15 support staff
- Monday-Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Health Quest Pharmacy embedded in the facility, community has access to lower cost medications
- Practice operates a Mobile Health Unit that is deployed in the community for screenings and outreach
Specialty services available at the facility include: Surgery, Orthopedics, and OB/GYN, as well as Virtual Sleep/Pulmonology, Virtual Neurology, and Virtual Psychiatry. The center provides Lab services, Behavioral Health and Social Work services; Patient Care management through CCPGM as well as Atrium Care Management, Diabetes Education, and Nutrition services.
Atrium Anson & Carolinas Primary Care are part of our commitment to serve as the Best place for care in our region. Carolinas Primary Care is at the center of our Healthcare Hub to be able to help direct the healthcare of our community.
Contact me for more information or to submit your CV for review!