Traditional OBGYN - Stanly Women's Services
Location: Albemarle, NC
OBGYN OPPORTUNITY IN STANLY COUNTY WITH STANLY WOMEN’S SERVICES:
- Located 1 hour west of Pinehurst, NC and 1 hour east of Charlotte, NC
- 40 – 55 monthly deliveries at Carolinas HealthCare System – Stanly
- Established practice in Albemarle
- Ultrasounds daily
- Call 1:3
- Relocation Stipend
- Medical/Dental/Vision preventative care covered 100%
- Spending Accounts: Health Savings (HSA), Limited Purpose (FSA), Dependent Daycare (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contributions, Vesting, Loans, Investment Choices, Rollover Considerations
- Advantage Retirement Account Plan (457(b))
- Disability Income Program
- Life Insurance Plan
- Additional Benefits include accident insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital admission, auto/home insurance, identity theft, legal protection and pet insurance.
CHS-Stanly is a 109-bed facility that offers outstanding medical care to the citizens of Stanly and Montgomery counties.
Albemarle, NC, (home to American Idol finalist Kellie Pickler), is in the heart of Stanly County, nestled in the rolling hills of North Carolina’s Piedmont region, untouched by urban sprawl. Small friendly communities scattered among county farmlands and forests offer an unlimited variety of cultural and recreational amenities. No county of comparable size and population boasts more parks than Stanly County, 23, ranging from Morrow Mountain State Park to Stanfield’s Pike, offering everything from soccer fields and bocce courts to fishing ponds, canoe rental and disc golf, all in addition to the area’s 5 golf courses. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the wide array and abundance of wildlife, pristine forests and winding hiking trails, as well as various equestrian facilities and groups offering training, clinics, coaching, boarding and seasonal world class events. Enjoy waterfront living and a boater’s paradise on either of Stanly County’s two recreational lakes, Badin Lake with 115 miles of shoreline and maximum depth of 200 feet and Lake Tillery with 104 miles of shoreline and maximum depth of 70 feet. Viticulture and wine making are growing in Stanly County with several vineyards making up the Wine Tour throughout the county offering tasting rooms and facility tours. Albemarle is home to one of the last remaining drive-in theaters in the state which offers two screens for one ticket showing newly released films year-round, one of the most affordable, family friendly events anywhere.
If you want a great opportunity to join a small but thriving practice and make an impact on a growing community, contact me today!