INTENSIVISTS at Pulmonary Critical Care Consultants - Charlotte, NC
Location: , NC
Pulmonary/Critical Care positions in Charlotte, NC (15 mins from Charlotte International Airport)!
Atrium Health, is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Join us in providing compassionate, world-class care. Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all. Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.
Our ideal candidate is a medically trained Intensivist, with fellowship training in Critical Care or Pulmonary Critical Care.
We are recruiting two Board Certified Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians, for Intensivist positions at Carolinas Medical Center (CMC), the flagship hospital of Atrium Health.
• Uncompromising excellence and commitment to care for our patients and their families.
• Opportunities for participation in medical education and Pulmonary Medicine, inpatient, outpatient and/or procedural
• We aspire to the highest level of critical care management within evidence-based practice guidelines through multidisciplinary teams.
• CMC has more than 1000 beds, including 130 ICU beds, operates as a Level I trauma center and transplant center.
We offer a strong work/life balance:
• Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefits packages
• Collegial work environment, excellent referral base
• High-acuity practice environment with established group of 28 Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians and 19 APP’s
• Inpatient 24/7 (Pulmonary Clinic M-F 8-5)
Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center (CMC) located in Charlotte, NC is the flagship hospital of Atrium Health, which is distinguished throughout the Southeastern United States for its excellent patient care and medical expertise. CMC serves as the region’s only Level 1 Trauma center and is an approved transplant center for heart, kidney, pancreas and liver. CMC has more than 1000 beds, including 130 ICU beds and operates as a Level I trauma center and transplant center. Also situated at CMC is Levine Cancer Institute's academic and research headquarters, Carolinas Rehabilitation, and Levine Children's Hospital, consistently ranked among the top 50 children’s hospitals in the nation.
Charlotte is the largest and most accessible city between Washington, DC and Dallas, TX. World-class entertainment, eclectic culinary experiences, as well as an abundance of literary, musical and cultural opportunities are all readily available and easily accessed. Diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and golf, as well as unlimited year round recreational opportunities. Excellent public and private schools and numerous top ranked colleges and universities throughout the greater Charlotte region and state of North Carolina. Easy drive to the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains and many most popular US beaches. Immediate access to a major, easy to navigate international airport offering direct flights across the country and to several international destinations.
Please submit an updated CV/resume for consideration.
Atrium Health System is an EOE/AA Employer