Urology - AnMed Health Urology
Location: Anderson, SC
- BC or BE Urologist
- Seeking to add urologic surgeon with an interest in robotics
- High-volume, hospital-employed practice, with four Urologists and one NP
- 1:5 call split with four BC urologists
- da Vinci Surgical System on site
- Competitive compensation with relocation assistance and CME allowance
AnMed Health, together with Atrium Health, is seeking a vibrant, self-motivated Urologist for the expansion of our busy, established service line!
- Currently Team consist of (4) Physicians with excellent Support Staff
- da Vinci Surgical System on-site, robotic training is preferred
- Shared Call
- SIGN-ON Bonus
- High Volume, Hospital Employed Practice
- Top Rated Schools
- Family Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Upstate South Carolina has it all!
Be a part of a Network of dedicated and compassionate medical professionals that provide primary care and specialty care, not only to Anderson County but an 8-county area in northwestern SC and northeast Georgia! AnMed Health is meeting the needs of our progressive, growing medical communities with the population exceeding 400,000. AnMed Health is a 694-bed healthcare system consisting of (6) hospitals, over (40) owned or managed physician practices and (3) joint-venture surgery centers. Located in upstate South Carolina in Anderson, AnMed Health is an award-winning health system recognized for patient safety and clinical excellence and widely recognized as a regional healthcare leader. Anderson offers big-city medicine in a smaller, family-friendly city! Anderson is located in the northwest region of South Carolina near beautiful Lake Hartwell (lakefront property is very affordable), Isaqueena Falls, and the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The area offers excellent public and private schools, as well as cultural opportunities associated with Clemson University and Anderson University and with Furman University and Erskine College which are just a short drive away. In addition, Anderson is located along South Carolina's National Heritage Corridor. While the area is booming, Anderson maintains it's southern charm with a thriving downtown and an affordable cost of living! www.CityofAndersonSC.com If you are interested in becoming part of a stellar medical community and well-respected healthcare system, contact me today!