Outpatient - New Hanover Medical Group
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
Atrium Health is actively recruiting BC/BE Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Physicians to join New Hanover Medical Group in Wilmington, NC.
Our network of dedicated and compassionate medical professionals provides primary care and specialty care to Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas, meeting the needs of our progressive, growing medical communities. All 5 offices are located within 10 miles of New Hanover Regional Medical Center, a regional hospital and Level II trauma center.
Details of this practice:
· Office hours are generally M-F, 8:00 am-5:00 pm with minimal call
· Typically see 25 patients a day with plenty of back-up available
· Established practice with great retention - 4 locations and 28 physicians
· New Hanover Medical Group (NHMG) employed position through Atrium Health
· NHMG Team consists of over 30-Physicians, 4-Advanced Practitioners, and over 246-team members
· Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits, CME allowance, and relocation
· Safe, family-friendly community, with affordable cost of living
· Excellent Schools
Wilmington, NC is a coastal town located in Southeastern North Carolina. Rich in history, Wilmington boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include golf, tennis, boating, fishing and hunting, surfing, biking and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of “Hollywood East”. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities.
New Hanover Medical Group and New Hanover Regional Medical Center are an affiliate of Carolinas HealthCare System, now Atrium Health. Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading and healthcare organizations, provides healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina. Altogether, Atrium Health has over 2,500 system-employed physicians operating nearly 40 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900+ care locations.
If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity and the desire to work with a collaborative and nationally recognized healthcare system near the beautiful coast…Contact me today!