Outpatient Family Medicine Physician - Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge
Location: Morganton, NC
Atrium Health is actively recruiting BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join established practice with our affiliate, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge.
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- Hospital employed position
- Established, well-respected practice
- Strong, integrated health system support
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes CME allowance, and Paid Time Off
- Generous loan repayment program
- All-inclusive relocation assistance
- Top-rate malpractice insurance coverage
- 403b retirement and savings plan
- Family-oriented community with excellent schools and affordable cost of living
Morganton, known as “Nature’s Playground” is about an hour northwest of Charlotte and about an hour east of Asheville along the I40 corridor in the foothills of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains. Burke County, with a population of approximately 90,000, offers an abundance of recreation including hiking, biking, camping, fishing, boating, cycling, rock climbing, golf, and is an easy hour drive to some of the best skiing in the eastern US.
Explore the area via a variety of tours available from Beer, Barbeque and Whiskey, area Winery tours or Zipline through Catawba Meadows Park. Morganton sits on the Catawba River and in addition to the lovely scenic landscapes, the area offers wonderful shopping and dining, a thriving downtown and state-of-the-art theater that hosts Broadway shows.
For additional information, please submit Cover Letter and CV. Thank you for considering Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge!
Located near Morganton, North Carolina, minutes off of the I-40 corridor in the beautiful foothills of Western NC, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge is just 1 hour NW of Charlotte, NC, and 1 hour east of Asheville, NC.