Cardiothoracic Surgeon - AnMed Health
Location: Anderson, SC
AnMed Health, an affiliate of Atrium Health, seeks a Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our experienced team.
- Hospital employed position joining one MD and one PA; busy established practice
- Annual volumes include over 4,000 cardiac caths, 200 open heart surgeries, and 1,500 EP procedures; rapid growth occurring
- Robust Heart and Vascular Center consisting of ten cardiologists, including six interventional cardiologists, one electrophysiologists, three vascular surgeons and eight advanced clinical practitioners
- Ideal candidate will have interest in hybrid ablation procedures with EP physician, and an interest in valve cases
- Hybrid OR and TAVR program
- Competitive compensation & benefits package, Recruitment incentive & Relocation assistance
AnMed Health, an affiliate of Atrium Healthcare (formerly Carolinas HealthCare System), is a comprehensive 700-bed health system that has been recognized nationally for patient safety and clinical excellence. AnMed Health is one of The Joint Commission’s Top Performers for Key Quality Measures, one of Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Hospitals and one of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals. AnMed Health’s team of excellent providers attracts patients from eight counties, serving the medical needs of roughly 400,000 people in northwestern South Carolina and northeast Georgia. The system is anchored by AnMed Health Medical Center, a 461-bed acute care hospital. AnMed Health also has a satellite North Campus which includes the 72-bed AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital, the 65-bed AnMed Health Rehabilitation Hospital, a comprehensive Cancer Center, outpatient physician offices and the Cardiac and Orthopedic Center. Major service lines include Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women's Care and Children's Care.
Contact me for confidential inquiries or to submit your CV for consideration.