Cardiology - Cape Fear Heart Associates
Location: Wilmington, NC
Cape Fear Heart Associates, the largest team of board-certified cardiologists in southeastern NC, is actively recruiting a BC/BE Non-invasive or Non-Interventional Cardiologist to join their expert team of 25 cardiologists and 14 advanced care practitioners, conveniently located throughout five area locations in the Wilmington, NC area.
Focused on providing high quality, comprehensive cardiac care from preventative health maintenance to cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment services, the providers have maintained a team approach in their practice and take pride in having an excellent reputation with patients and referring physicians.
Details of this practice and qualified candidate:
- Established, high volume practice
- Average patient panel - 20 patients/day, of which eight are new patients
- Candidate will provide inpatient & outpatient coverage as well as non-invasive diagnostics including stress testing, nuclear, echo, and Holter. CT training is a plus.
- Shared call for coverage of multiple hospitals
- The Heart Center, Cape Fear Heart’s flagship location, is on the campus of New Hanover Regional Medical Center and provides a wide range of services from diagnostic to rehabilitation. Providers perform more than 550 surgical procedures and 12,000 diagnostic procedures yearly.
What you’ll enjoy in this practice and community:
- Salary guarantee with a comprehensive benefits package including CME and relocation allowance
- Employed position with New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group
- Affordable cost of living in a safe, family-friendly community
- Excellent schools
Wilmington, NC, a coastal town located in southeastern North Carolina, is rich in history, boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include boating, fishing, surfing, biking and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of “Hollywood East”. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities.
Live and work where most people vacation!