Lead Executive Medicine Physician Opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Perspective Health & Wellness, a division of Atrium Health, is seeking a BC Internal Medicine physician with a minimum of 4-5 years of Executive Medicine experience to be the head clinical physician for our program. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, personable physician with leadership skill and a “think out the box” attitude to drive our executive program to the next level of greatness. This candidate is a great communicator, efficient, detail-oriented and enjoys working with corporate executives and influential individuals in the communities our health system serves and beyond.
Practice information and team member benefits include:
• Team with the current concierge medical director and executive physician to lead and grow the Executive program
• The clinical portion of the position will include performing one day comprehensive executive exams as well as managing the longitudinal care of a small panel of members who request longitudinal care.
• The administrative portion of the position will include the opportunity to lead and grow executive care with the Director of Concierge Medicine, collaborate with other physician and administrative leaders of the organization and attend Atrium Foundation functions
• Brand new practice location with seamless access to centers of excellence
• Experience full clinical and administrative support
• Inpatient care via Atrium Hospitalist team
Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina as well as Georgia. Its diverse network of care locations includes academic medical centers, hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, physician practices, surgical and rehabilitation centers, home health agencies, nursing homes and behavioral health centers, as well as hospice and palliative care services.
Our focus: delivering the highest quality patient care, supporting medical research and education, and joining with partners outside our walls to keep our community healthy.
Altogether, Atrium Health operations comprise nearly 2,500 system-employed physicians and more than 60,000 employees, operating nearly 40 acute care and specialty hospitals and 900- plus care locations.
Our Mission: To improve health, elevate hope and advance healing – for all.
Our Vision: To be the first and best choice for care.