Location: Albemarle, North Carolina
Albemarle Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, part of Atrium Health Stanly in Albemarle, NC, has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Orthopaedic Surgeon to join their existing practice. We are looking for a candidate that is quality driven and is ready to make a big impact on a small community.
Details about the opportunity include:
- General orthopedic surgery experience required and must be ACGME trained
- Competitive compensation with low stress and excellent lifestyle
- Community hospital currently investing in several multi-million-dollar facility upgrades
- Modern surgical suites with high definition video capability and other state of the art equipment
- Excellent clinic staff
- Call 1:4, no weekends, with telehealth nurse triage and consists almost entirely of telephone calls
- All trauma is transferred to local trauma facilities utilizing emergency department protocols
To learn more or to submit a CV for confidential consideration, pleas contact Kyle Audette, Physician & APP Recruiter via email at Kyle.Audette@atriumhealth.org
Albemarle, NC is 45 minutes from downtown Charlotte which offers all the major metropolitan amenities. Living options include small town family-oriented community living, excellent charter schools, beautiful Lake Tillery, Uwharrie National Forrest, and surrounding bucolic areas.
For nearly 65 years, people have trusted Atrium Health Stanly with their healthcare needs. With 109 beds, Stanly is accredited by The Joint Commission and holds advanced certifications in the treatment of diabetes and stroke. As a charter member of Levine Cancer Institute, we are changing the course of cancer care by removing the barriers that separate patients from access to world-class care and breakthrough treatments.