Neurology Physician Opportunity in Upstate SC- AnMed Health
Location: Anderson, SC
AnMed Health Neurology Consultants is recruiting a general Neurologist to join our hybrid, community-based practice blending inpatient and outpatient comprehensive Neurology in a diverse patient population. Opportunity to practice as a Neurohospitalist, inpatient Neurology only with a 7 on/7 off schedule if preferable.
- Join three neurologists and two advanced care practitioners
- CT and MRI reading privileges
- Impressive Neurosciences Unit and Stroke Center of Excellence, consisting of an 8-bed neuro ICU, 8 telemetry beds and 28-bed step-down unit
- Interventional pain management
- Opportunity to practice many facets of Neurology
- High Volume, Established Hospital Employed Practice with Large Referral Base
- Competitive compensation, including malpractice, relocation and CME allowance
- Supportive leadership, collegial medical staff, advanced technology, and an award winning health system
- Family Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living and Top Rated Schools
Anderson is halfway between Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, in the northwest area of South Carolina on beautiful Lake Hartwell in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Anderson is also a short drive from Myrtle Beach and the Atlantic Ocean's Grand Strand.
Lake Hartwell is one of the largest lakes in the Southeast and is very popular among fishing tournament organizations. Lake Hartwell has hosted events from organizations such as the American Bass Anglers, BASS, FLW, Fishers of Men, The Bass Federation and many other organizations as well as regional and national television shows. It covers 56,000 acres with 962 miles of shoreline and in addition to championship fishing offering a myriad of recreational activities.
Anderson is also known both as the "City of Hospitality" and the "Friendliest City in South Carolina." Enjoy affordable lakefront property, excellent public and private schools, as well as excellent colleges and universities. Anderson is a family-friendly community with a cost of living below the national average.
For additional information, please submit, Cover Letter and CV. Thank you!
Anderson is located in the northwest area of South Carolina near beautiful Lake Hartwell and the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Enjoy affordable lakefront property, excellent public and private schools, and a family-friendly community; equidistant of Atlanta and Charlotte; only a short drive to the coast.
AnMed Health, an affiliate of Atrium Health, is a dynamic, comprehensive 694-bed healthcare system consisting of (6) hospitals, over (50) owned or managed physician practices and (3) joint-venture surgery centers. Located in Upstate South Carolina in Anderson, AnMed Health is an award winning health system recognized for patient safety and clinical excellence, and widely recognized as a regional healthcare leader. Anderson offers big-city medicine in a smaller, family-friendly city! www.AnMedHealth.org