General Neurology opportunity in Shelby, NC
Location: Shelby, NC
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. We are seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our team that possess an authentic compassion about patients, self-driven and team oriented.
General Neurology (Cleveland County)
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology Cleveland- Shelby, NC
Join an established, progressive, bustling, general Neurology practice at Neurosciences Institute - Neurology Cleveland, in Shelby, NC. Multiple specialties close by with easy access for referrals, including Tele-Epilepsy offered at this location. Neurophysiology experience required.
· Outpatient services for a multi-county service area.
· Night call to cover clinic patients, call rotates amongst physicians
· Collegial work environment with excellent referral base
· Access to the regional Carolinas Stroke Network
· Research and teaching opportunities available
· Seamless connection to expert stroke rehabilitation care
· Hospitalist team admits, Neurology consults patients in the hospital the following day.
· Office is conveniently located across the street from the hospital.
· Opportunity for EMG, EEG, and botox procedures with excellent referral base”
Cleveland County is nestled in the foothills of the NC Blue Ridge Mountains, between Asheville and Charlotte, offering access to either in about an hour’s drive. Cleveland County enjoys both a beautiful natural setting and the benefits of a near-urban locale offering cultural pursuits, fine dining, shopping, recreation and athletics. Cleveland County is known for affordable real estate, a relaxed pace of life, highly rated public and post-secondary schools and high-quality healthcare.