Gastroenterologist - Wilmington, NC – Named one of Southern Living Magazine’s Best Southern Cities
Location: Wilmington, NC
Live and work where other people vacation - the stunning Carolina Coast! Enjoy Wilmington’s vibrant riverfront and scenic Riverwalk that winds around the storied Cape Fear River to the area’s three colorful island beaches.
Atrium Health, one of the largest and most innovative health care systems in the nation, is recruiting a 6th Gastroenterologist for Hanover Gastroenterology in Wilmington, NC, affiliated with our partner, New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Hanover Gastroenterology is the area’s most respected Gastroenterology practice. We are a patient-focused practice in beautiful coastal North Carolina. Highly respected team with a growing practice environment and great facilities to practice in provide a strong support system.
- 100% Consultative practice
- Attractive 1:6 Call on Weekends, Night Call is shared with the other group in town reducing call from 1:6
- Teaching opportunities with our UNC-Chapel Hill affiliated teaching programs
- Strong support from staff and administration
- Relocating to a new ambulatory facility with inhouse Endoscopy Suite
- Clinical diversity with both inpatient and outpatient service rotations
- Interest in Women’s Health or Hepatology a Plus
Wilmington, NC is a coastal town in Southeastern North Carolina. Rich in history, Wilmington boasts a dynamic arts and cultural scene, and offers unique shopping and fine dining. Year-round outdoor activities include golf, tennis, boating, fishing and hunting, surfing, biking and running. Home to the Screen Gems Movie Production studio, Wilmington enjoys the title of “Hollywood East”. Area schools are identified as some of the top in the state while the local university provides further educational opportunities and collegiate sports. People are nice, traffic is minimal – Wilmington is a well kept secret and great place to be!
To learn more, please contact me today and submit Cover Letter, CV. Thank you!