Exciting Program Director position for Neuromuscular Medicine
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Neuroscience Institute at Atrium Health located Charlotte, NC; is seeking BE/BC, Neurologist with fellowship training/clinical expertise in neuromuscular medicine for our Program Director position. Candidates should be certified or eligible for certification in neuromuscular medicine.
The Neuromuscular Program at Atrium Health specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and research of neuromuscular disorders. We invite highly qualified candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills, and have interest in academics. Candidates should have leadership or administrative experience or skills.
- Dedicated administrative time
- Opportunity to grow and develop established neuromuscular program
- Academic opportunities with faculty appointment within Atrium Health
- Resident and medical student teaching
- Research is encouraged and supported; dedicated research staff
- Clinical resources include dedicated neurology infusion center, multidisciplinary team including social work, allied health professionals, and dietician within the neuromuscular division.
- Development and standardize quality improvement and clinical outcome programs
- Comprehensive benefit package including sign on and relocation allowance
- BE/BC in Neurology and licensed in the state of NC
- ABPN certified; clinical expertise in Neuromuscular Medicine
- Candidates should be certified or eligible for certification in neuromuscular medicine.
- ALS experience preferred
- Leadership and administrative experience relative to Neuromuscular Medicine is preferred
Atrium Health - Neurosciences Institute combines the latest treatments and technologies with advanced research and renowned specialty programs to bring you the region’s most comprehensive care for brain, spine and nervous system disorders. Our neurology specialists work together to offer wide-ranging, seamlessly connected neurological care. Potential opportunities for academic leadership within the department is available as well with prospect to lead the research and/or education for the department of neurology. Atrium Health has a robust academic program across the system which includes active clinical and translational research and educational opportunities through work with residents, students and other learners as well as continuing education.
For additional information, please submit CV, Cover Letter