Exciting General Neurology Opportunity in Lincolnton, NC
Location: Lincolnton, NC
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. We are seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join our team that possess an authentic compassion about patients, self-driven and team oriented. Neuromuscular experience is preferred.
NIN - Lincoln is a busy practice on the Atrium Health Lincoln campus and supports the Lincoln market. This is a 1 physician, 1 APP outpatient practice with the hospital being covered by virtual neurologists.
- Collegial work environment with excellent referral base
- Outpatient practice that provides services to complex neuromuscular patients.
- Night call to cover clinic patients, call rotates amongst physicians
- Voluntary night call to cover Carolinas Medical Center, paid per shift, onsite neurohospitalist APP
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- Office Hours M-F; 8am - 5pm
- Excellent reputation and known for superior patient care
Lincoln is a small city outside of the Charlotte metro area near the Catawba River. It is a great community not too far from Davidson and the Lake Norman area. There are a large number of referring practices and this is growing area. It has a great school system and not too far from Asheville, NC.