Exciting MS Opportunity in Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Neuroscience Institute at Atrium Health located Charlotte, NC; is seeking BE/BC, Neurologist with fellowship training/clinical expertise in Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimmunology for our MS position.
The Multiple Sclerosis Program at Atrium Health specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and research of multiple sclerosis and other neuroimmunological disorders. We invite highly qualified candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills, and have interest in academics. Candidates should have leadership or administrative experience or skills.
· Opportunity to grow an established multiple sclerosis/neuroimmunology program
· Academic opportunities with faculty appointment within Atrium Health
· Resident and medical student teaching
· Research is encouraged and supported; dedicated research staff
· Excellent clinical resources including dedicated neurology infusion center
· Work with a multidisciplinary team
· Excellent partnership with Specialty Pharmacy
· Comprehensive benefit package including sign on and relocation allowance
· BE/BC in Neurology and licensed in the state of NC
· Clinic schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
· Night call coverage to cover clinic patients
· Clinical expertise in Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimmunology required
The Multiple Sclerosis program is a part of Neurosciences Institute – Neurology which encompasses 60+ providers spanning 10 outpatient clinic and 5 inpatient facilities across the Charlotte region. Neurology is responsible for approximately 100,000 visits per year. Atrium Health - Neurosciences Institute combines the latest treatments and technologies with advanced research and renowned specialty programs to bring you the region’s most comprehensive care for brain, spine and nervous system disorders. Potential opportunities for academic leadership within the department is available as well with prospect to lead the research and/or education for the department of neurology. Atrium Health has a robust academic program across the system which includes active clinical and translational research and educational opportunities through work with residents, students and other learners as well as continuing education.