Orthopedic Surgeon Needed Near Coastal Carolinas
Location: Whiteville, NC
Southeast Orthopedics, in Whiteville, NC, is recruiting a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon, who has special interest in Total Joint Replacement, to join their busy practice!
- Will be joining current Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopedic NP & Phenomenal Staff
- Will become a part of Atrium Health, formerly known as Carolinas Healthcare System, which is the 2nd largest nonprofit healthcare system in the nation!
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Packages
- CME Allowance and Paid Time Off
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Family-Oriented Community with Affordable Cost of Living
- Practice is affiliated with Columbus Regional Healthcare System, a 154-bed hospital in Whiteville, managed by Atrium Health
- Whiteville is 45 minutes from the bustling university town of Wilmington, NC and beautiful N. Myrtle Beach, SC
Whiteville, NC provides a small-town atmosphere with wonderful amenities including Lake Waccamaw, one of the largest natural lakes, plus it’s less than an hour from both North and South Carolina sandy beaches and the bustling town of Wilmington, home to the University of North Carolina-Wilmington!
Columbus Regional Healthcare System, a 154-bed hospital in Whiteville, managed by Atrium Health