Seeking Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Social Worker - Cabarrus Family Medicine Harrisburg/Mt Pleasant, NC
Location: Harrisburg, NC
Cabarrus Family Medicine (CFM) – Harrisburg/Mt. Pleasant is seeking a full-time Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Social Worker for an integrated behavioral health position. This position will split time between Cabarrus Family Medicine - Harrisburg & Cabarrus Family Medicine - Mt. Pleasant. Ideal candidates will have experience in consulting with multidisciplinary teams of allied health care professionals.
Cabarrus Family Medicine, part of Atrium Health, is also the faculty group for the Cabarrus Family Medicine Residency Program. Our residency is affiliated with the University of North Carolina with fellowships in Sports Medicine & Hospital Medicine.
- 100% outpatient
- Clinic hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm, 3 days at Harrisburg & 2 days at Mt. Pleasant
- Practice is part of a family medicine residency
- Doctoral and/or Master’s Degree in Psychology or LCSW required
- Psychologist with at least 2 year of experience preferred
- Skills in working within a medical facility and with chronic disease states preferred
- Provides behavioral health/psychological services to patients served by a residency-based family practice center and to local and regional patients
- Provides consultation to medical faculty regarding behavioral health and psychological issues as it relates to patient care
- Promptly maintains medical records for initial and follow-up contacts, clinical summaries, treatment recommendations and psychological screening reports
- Attends monthly medical provider meetings and promotes behavioral health topics, as needed
- Participates in monthly Behavioral Health Division meetings and projects, as assigned
Contact me for more information or to submit your CV for review!