Clinical Faculty/Research - Director of Maternal and Child Health
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Department of Family Medicine is currently seeking a broad spectrum Family Medicine Physician with OB experience to serve as the Director of Maternal and Child Health. Join our well-established practice located in our flagship hospital in the heart of Charlotte, NC.
Carolinas Medical Center is the Charlotte Campus for the University of North Carolina School of Medicine and Department faculty have the opportunity for an additional academic appointment with the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. This position affords the opportunity to practice clinical Family Medicine, Women’s Health and Maternity Care across the continuum of care, including outpatient clinics and acute care hospital. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to participate in various research projects conducted within the department.
- Join team of 18 physicians, 2 ACP's, behavioral medicine faculty & a robust research team
- Serve as Key Clinical Faculty for the ACGME-accredited Family Medicine Residency Program
- Assist the Program Director in teaching and administration of the training program
- Award winning programs for the clinical teaching of residents and medical students
- Prior faculty teaching experience, curriculum development, and evaluation of learners is highly desired
- Market competitive compensation package
As part of Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, you will be a key member of our care team. A team that honors each other's opinions and respects our physician's expertise. With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
Contact me for more information or to submit your CV for review!