Palliative Physician - CMC Main
Location: Charlotte, NC
Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group (CPCHG), is seeking a BC/BE Hospice & Palliative Medicine Physician to join their growing team at Carolinas Medical Center (CMC Main).
Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group provides clinical services that reflect the organizations philosophy and mission: to promote comprehensive, compassionate care for all living with serious illness. Join the growing CPCHG Team who cover inpatient, outpatient, and hospice care.
- CPCHG covers inpatient, outpatient and hospice, but this position is primarily inpatient palliative consultations
- Join interdisciplinary team with collegial relationships that foster team oriented care; Strong referral base
- Full-time position, can include some weekends
- Shared call - rotating schedule every 5-6 weeks
- Program hosts medical students, residents and APP fellows
- Chaplain support available through the hospital
- Board certification in Hospice and Palliative Medicine required
Carolinas Medical Center (CMC) is the flagship hospital of Atrium Health, which is distinguished throughout the Southeastern United States for its excellent patient care and medical expertise. From modest beginnings in 1943, we have evolved into the largest hospital in the region and a world-class facility that offers a full range of services to the Charlotte community and beyond, with more than 1,100 physicians and providers specializing in all areas of medicine.
CMC Main serves as the region’s only Level 1 Trauma center and is an approved transplant center for heart, kidney, pancreas and liver. We also serve as one of North Carolina’s five Academic Medical Center Teaching Hospitals, providing residency training for more than 200 physicians in 15 specialties and serve as a satellite for the medical school at UNC-Chapel Hill.
Contact me for more information or to submit your CV for review!