Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity
Location: Charlotte, NC
- BE/BC Child and Adolescent psychiatrist for outpatient clinic at main Behavioral Health location in Charlotte as well as the consultation liaison service with award-winning Levine Children's Hospital.
- Clinical duties include a week of call every 8 to 9 weeks and opportunities for work on the child inpatient unit and partial hospitalization program.
Excellent compensation and benefits including:
· CME dollars
· Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
· Health insurance and life insurance
· Short and long-term disability, 401K, 457B and pension plan
Behavioral Health Centers (BHC), a vital part of Atrium Health, is the largest regional provider of mental health and substance abuse services in the Carolinas. They provide the most advanced care in psychiatric and substance abuse services and offers treatment options for adults, adolescents and children through a comprehensive, integrated system of inpatient and outpatient programs.
Here you will find true southern living with beautiful sceneries, moderate climate, and endless recreational opportunities all culture-rich in history, traditions and arts. We invite you to explore career opportunities in our healthcare system so you too can find that exceptional quality of life you desire!
Atrium Health is the largest healthcare system and most comprehensive provider of mental health and addictions services in the region. We continue to grow our psychiatric medical staff (now over 70) as we invest and expand behavioral health – this last year adding the new hospital, launching projects in primary care integration, virtual BH teams for EDs, and Mental Health First Aid; while expanding tele psychiatry to over 400 visits a month.