Atrium Health Senior Care - BE/BC Physician-Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Atrium Health Senior Care is seeking a BE/BC Physician to join their growing team in Charlotte, NC. Ideal candidates will be board-certified with prior senior care experience preferred.
- Serve in the role of Medical Director of an Atrium-owned skilled nursing facility in Union County.
- Travel to our communities and provided medical care at our Assisted Living and Senior Nursing facilities
- Provide primary care services for patients or residents in long-term care facilities in various counties in North Carolina
- Join current team of 7 physicians & 11 APP's
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 5:00pm
- Weekend call 5-6 times a year and Mon -Thur call 1 in every 11 days
- Opportunities to participate in on going nursing, staff and community education
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
We are seeking a provider who is comfortable with performing Geriatric consultative work in ambulatory and acute care environments. Has the adaptability to perform remote, virtual care of patients in similar spaces.
Atrium Health Senior Care specializes in treating medical problems affecting adults 65 and older. By understanding how age impacts illness, we tailor the best possible care to members of this aging population.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter and contact me today for additional information! Thank you!