Traditional OBGYN - Charlotte OBGYN in Charlotte, NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Atrium Health Charlotte OBGYN is actively seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join our thriving practice. Charlotte OB/GYN is an established practice consisting of 14 Physicians and 7 Advanced Practice Providers.
What you’ll enjoy in this practice:
- Established practice with existing patient panel
- Four sites within the group – providers rotate between two
- Deliveries at Carolinas Medical Center – Main
- Opportunities for teaching medical students and residents
- 150 – 160 deliveries per month for the entire group
- Ultrasounds performed daily
- Excellent benefits package to provide security for you and your family
- Relocation assistance
- CME allowance
• Highly motivated team player who possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desires a long-term commitment to the community
• Board-Certified/Board-Eligible OBGYN
Charlotte, NC: Ideally situated between mountains and beaches, Charlotte, NC has a metropolitan area of 2.4 million that continues to experience rapid growth. Charlotte is the US’s second largest banking center and has a full array of cultural activities and professional sports teams. Charlotte offers excellent public and private school options, and North Carolina is home to several world-class universities.
Carolinas Medical Center (CMC) is the flagship hospital of Atrium Health, which is distinguished throughout the Southeastern United States for its excellent patient care and medical expertise. From modest beginnings in 1943, we have evolved into the largest hospital in the region and a world-class facility that offers a full range of services to the Charlotte community and beyond, with more than 1,100 physicians and providers specializing in all areas of medicine.
CMC Main serves as the region’s only Level 1 Trauma center and is an approved transplant center for heart, kidney, pancreas and liver. We also serve as one of North Carolina’s five Academic Medical Center Teaching Hospitals, providing residency training for more than 200 physicians in 15 specialties and serve as a satellite for the medical school at UNC-Chapel Hill.