OB-GYN for Laurinburg, NC - Enjoy the charm and quiet living of a small southern town with close proximity to larger cities, the mountains and the coast.
Location: Laurinburg, NC
Atrium Health is recruiting an additional OB/GYN for our partner Scotland Health Care System in Laurinburg, NC. Some satellite coverage in the neighboring communities of Pembroke, NC or Bennettsville, SC. Family oriented community 30 minutes from the famed Pinehurst golf resort, 45 minutes from Fayetteville and less than 2 hours from Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington and Myrtle Beach.
- Average 15 deliveries/month and 3 minor, 1 major surgery/week
- Call coverage 1 weeknight/week, rotating 1:6 weekends
- 3.5 days/week in the office, 1 day/week in the OR
- Mix of GYN surgeries/Deliveries/C-Sections/ Typical outpatient based procedures
- High Quality Hospital, recent $2.7 million renovation to Women's Services Department
- Upgraded nursery with state-of-the-art security technology
- Loan Assistance Available
If you are committed to patient satisfaction and high quality standards, a team player and comfortable with a rural community, this is the practice for you! Join a progressive hospital with a young, active medical staff and technology including PACS imaging, open bore MRI, 64 slice CT scanner, 4 recently renovated LDR rooms and a state-of-the-art cancer center.
For additional information, please submit Cover Letter and CV. Thank you for considering Marlboro OB/GYN!
Scotland Health Care System in Laurinburg, North Carolina is proud to be the community's health care system. We are a community owned and controlled not-for-profit organization that includes Scotland Memorial Hospital, Scotland Physicians Network with nine medical practices, Scotland Regional Hospice (formerly Hospice of Scotland County), Scotland Family Counseling Center, and Scotland Memorial Foundation. Scotland Health Care System offers high-quality services focused on individual patient needs. The system is the area's largest private employer and has over 100 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers on staff.