Hospice of Union County
Location: Monroe, NC
Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group (CPCHG), is currently seeking a BC/BE Physician to join their growing hospice team in Union County, NC. Experience in Hospice & Palliative, Geriatrics, Hospitalist and end of life care are relevant for this position.
Hospice of Union County (HOUC) has been serving Union County for over 15 years and is proudly connected to the community. HOUC provides care that revolves around quality of life, as well as peace, comfort and dignity. Hospice care is available for those living at home, in nursing homes and assisted living centers, and at the McWhorter Inpatient Unit.
- Join team of 3 MD's & 4 ACP's
- Serve as attending physician for Hospice
- Assures high quality, appropriate and efficient utilization of hospice services
- Collaborates with the IDT/IDG to ensure that the medical needs of the patient are met and provides oversight of the plan of care
- Certifies patient eligibility criteria for hospice care
- Established patient panel
- Shared call - rotating schedule
- Rounding at McWhorter Inpatient Unit
- Certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties in Hospice and Palliative Medicine preferred
- Primary Call for both hospice agencies Mon-Thurs; weekend rounding (call included) every other month (EOM)
Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group provides clinical services that reflect the organizations philosophy and mission: to promote comprehensive, compassionate care for all living with serious illness. Join the growing CPCHG Team who cover inpatient, outpatient, and hospice care.
Contact me for more information or to submit your resume for review!