Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- Charlotte, NC
Location: , NC
Atrium Health, one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the nation, is actively recruiting a dynamic, Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Pulmonary Critical Care Consultants at CMC Main.
Our highly skilled and competent professionals provide world-class compassionate care to acute and chronically ill pulmonary patients who require specialized and comprehensive care. Our expert care team of trained physicians and advanced practice providers treat patients at their outpatient office located on the campus of Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. Duties will include: Excellent skills in obtaining a thorough history, physical exam and co-management of patients with cystic fibrosis, COPD and interstitial lung disease. Experience with pulmonary medicine and thoracentesis are required.
Details of this practice and qualified candidate:
- Work schedule – Monday through Friday, 0700 - 1600
- Adult Population Outpatient - 90%, Inpatient- 10%
- Graduation from an accredited ACNP or PA program.
- Nurse practitioners are required to have a master’s degree or doctorate in nursing practice. Certification as an ACNP from a nationally recognized certifying body is required.
- Physician Assistants with certification from the National Commission on Certification of PAs is required.
- Post graduate outpatient and inpatient pulmonary experience
- Interpersonal skills and critical thinking must be demonstrated.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- NC licensure and DEA We offer:
- Salary guarantee with Performance Incentive ( additional pay including OT and differential pay)
- Employer paid benefits
- CME Allowance
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Please submit an updated CV/resume for consideration.
Atrium Health System is an EOE/AA Employer