CRNA PRN Stanly
Location: Albemarle, NC
Job Summary This position provides professional, competent anesthesia care to a wide variety of patients from neonatal through lifespan population, requiring surgical, obstetrical and other anesthesia services. The CRNA I possesses additional training, education and/or experience in the provision of anesthesia care to patients with complex and unique anesthetic requirements. Supports and contributes to the patient-centered care philosophy that every team member is a caregiver, who cares about the needs of each patient. Essential Functions
- Provides anesthesia care to patients with complicated, pre-existing disease and advanced disease states.
- Provides care to trauma victims requiring resuscitative, diagnostic and surgical restoration, adult patients that undergo cardiothoracic procedures requiring cardio-pulmonary bypass and patients that require intensive monitoring so the surgical procedure can be completed.
- Coordinates anesthetic patient care with anesthesia team mates.
- Participates clinically with Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists.
- Accepts additional departmental duties as determined by management.
Physical Requirements This position works in a fast-paced surgical suite that requires walking, standing, lifting and handling of supplies and equipment. Must be able to react and perform appropriately in stressful situations. Education, Experience and Certifications Registered Nurse in North Carolina who has successfully completed the educational program of a school of nurse anesthesia accredited by the council of accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs; Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. 1 year clinical experience. BLS and ACLS HCP from AHA required.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer