Atrium Health Cabarrus - Full Time CRNA Opportunity
Location: Concord, North Carolina
New Graduates - Full Time:$50,000 Student Loan Reimbursement (over 5 years)
Experienced Providers -Full Time: $30,000 Sign-On Bonus ($10,000 increments over 3 years)
- Performs pre-anesthetic evaluation of patient.
- Transports patient from the holding area to the operating room.
- Develops and collaborates anesthetic care plan with the anesthesiologist that considers the patient's present condition, age, physical status and operative, diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedure.
- Performs Endotracheal intubation.
- Manages blood, fluid, electrolyte loss and replacement in maintenance of cardiovascular and respiratory function.
- Reports abnormal patient response to anesthesia, and administers treatment, adjunctive medication or other forms of therapy.
- Performs therapeutic and diagnostic procedures as indicated by patient's anesthetic care plan.
- Documents patient's vital signs on the anesthesia record at least every five minutes, including all medications.
- Accepts in-house call assignments when scheduled.
- Serves as a clinical instructor to supervise student nurse anesthetists clinically.
License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina required. Graduate of an accredited school of Nurse Anesthesia required. CRNA license required. BLS and ACLS HCP from AHA required.
At Atrium Health, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer
Concord, NC: A fast-growing economy is one of the many assets of Concord, a city situated 20 miles from Charlotte. Concord features tourism attractions like Charlotte Motor Speedway and a regional Concord Mills shopping mall, and the city’s largest employer is Carolina Medical Center-Northeast with 4,500 employees. Higher education opportunities are available at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College and Barber-Scotia College, and diverse housing options range from $150,000 homes to multimillion-dollar estates. Transportation assets include Interstate 85 and Concord Regional Airport.
Atrium Health Cabarrus is a regional 457-bed, not-for-profit hospital in Concord, NC. More than 4,200 hospital employees provide services through an extensive inpatient and outpatient network, including Jeff Gordon Children's Hospital, Hayes Family Center and Batte Cancer Center, part of Atrium Health’s Levine Cancer Institute.