On-Site Care - Experienced Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant- Monroe, NC
Location: , NC
Atrium Health is the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and operates one of the most successful Urgent Care and On-Site Care networks in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join our On-Site Care team at employer based site in North Carolina.
- Current Opening: CHS On-Site -Union
- Schedule: Monday to Friday including call coverage 1 week every 3 months Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; float Wednesday and Friday within division
- Hours: between 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Practices see traditional acute episodic care and basic primary care for adults.
- Practice performs some occupational medicine services, specialized physicals and workman’s compensation cases.
- NC Licensure and DEA * & SC licensure, DEA, prescribing authority
- American Heart Association BLS
- DOT Certification ( must obtain after hire if not already certified, within first 90 days))
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care
- Must be able to work autonomously
Please submit your updated CV/resume for consideration.