On-Site Care - PRN- All Sites
Location: , NC
Atrium Health is the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and operates one of the most successful Urgent Care and On-Site Care networks in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join our On-Site Care team.
About our practices:
- Primary site- Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC; however, must be able to float to all sites
- Hours vary per site, but could be between 7am-7pm Mon-Sun (Most are between 7am-5pm with some 7-4 or 8-5 or 7:30-4:30 and half shifts). CMC-Annex is the only one on weekends and with those hours
- Most be available to pick up at least 32 hours in a 6 week cycle
- Additional staff may include: Registrar, RN, or CMA on staff
- Practices see traditional acute episodic care and basic primary care for ages 2 years old-seniors.
- Practice performs some occupational medicine services, specialized physicals and workman’s compensation cases.
- NC FNP/PA Licensure and DEA
- SC License and DEA (must obtain after hire)
- American Heart Association BLS
- DOT Certification ( must obtain after hire)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care
Contact me today to learn more about our exciting opportunity!