On-Site Care - NorthEast and Stanly
Location: , NC & SC
Atrium Health is the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and operates one of the most successful Urgent Care and On-Site Care networks in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join our On-Site Care team at NorthEast and Stanly.
About our practices:
- Stanly: Mon/Wed/Thurs- 7:30am-4:30pm NorthEast: Mon-Fri - 8am-5pm
- Additional staff may include: Registrar, RN, or CMA on staff
- Practices see traditional acute episodic care and basic primary care for ages 2 years old-seniors.
- Practice performs some occupational medicine services, specialized physicals and workman’s compensation cases.
- NC FNP/PA Licensure and DEA
- SC License and DEA (must obtain after hire)
- American Heart Association BLS
- DOT Certification ( must obtain after hire)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care
Contact me today to learn more about our exciting opportunity!