Experienced Urgent Care PA/NP for Marion, NC, Blue Ridge Mountain Foothills
Location: Marion, NC
Atrium Health, one of the most comprehensive public, not-for-profit healthcare systems in the nation, is actively recruiting an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to practice urgent care with McDowell Medical Associates – Express Care, in Marion, NC which is affiliated with our partner, Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge.
Details of this practice and qualified candidate:
- Hospital employed position through Blue Ridge Medical Group
- Work schedule – Staggered week schedule with rotating coverage every other weekend
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes CME allowance, and Paid Time Off
- Top-rate malpractice insurance coverage
- 403b retirement and savings plan
- Minimum 2 years experience as an ACP is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Completion of approved Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program with current NC DEA and NC licensure to practice as PA/NP.
Marion is a wonderful City that lives up to its motto, “Where Main Street Meets the Mountains,” with scenic Mt. Ida at the end of South Main Street. Marion offers convenient, year-round access to two of our most popular outdoor recreation venues, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Lake James. It is a growing community that enjoys a good quality of life, excellent services, safe streets and neighborhoods, great amenities and ample shopping opportunities. Visit Marion, a great place to live, work, shop and play.
The Pisgah National Forest totals around 500,000 acres and approximately 70,000 of those are right here. The area is all about the outdoors, with year-round access to mountain bike trails, hiking/running trails, motorcycle trails, art trails, trout streams, waterfall trails, kayaking or boating on Lake James.
Downtown Marion's recent renaissance included the addition of taprooms, a music hall, nano-brewery and soon the list will include a meadery and second craft beer venue.
For additional information, please submit Cover Letter, CV. Thank you for considering McDowell Medical Associates – Express Care! We are unable to consider new graduates for this position.